and this is applicable to our website https://www.bajajbangladesh.com.
Bajaj Auto Limited does not collect any personal information without knowledge of the visitor. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a visitor. Any personal information you submit
through our request forms or online registration forms or any other form in https://www.bajajbangladesh.com website is meant only for the intended purpose of that section in website.
Bajaj Auto Limited also does not send unsolicited emails to visitors of its site. Personal information entered via the site’s registration forms such as booking form, query or feedback form, etc is protected by high security
We use the information we collect about you to establish your account and provide Services, provide customized content to you, communicate with you to inform about our features and services, promotional messages and take
action regarding unlawful or harmful activities. We may use your email address or phone number (if provided by you) to contact you regarding changes to the Services, system maintenance and outage issues, account issues, or
otherwise to troubleshoot problems.
https://www.bajajbangladesh.com may store some information on the visitor's computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. These files allow https://www.bajajbangladesh.com to tailor a Website to reflect a visitor's
listed or historical preferences. We may make agreements with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors.
Through cookies, Web servers may log information such as IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your device type, operating system type, mobile device identifier, browser type, domain,
and other system settings, the name of your ISP or mobile carrier. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our visitors to help improve our Website experience. If you are uncomfortable with the collection of
Most Web browsers allow web visitors to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the visitor when such a file is stored. https:/bangladesh.globalbajaj.com web site
visitors are asked to refer to their browser's instructions to learn about those functions.
As a part of enhancing our site & providing a good visitor experience for visitors of our website, we run analytics on our website to analyze use of our website content in-terms of content requested or downloaded and number
of visits or hits. Data collected during this process is only used for identifying improvement possibilities and does not cater to any other purpose.
Links to other websites
responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites which you access from this Site or through the Services.
If you choose to visit an individual, a business or advertiser’s website by “clicking on” on a third party link from our Website, located at https://www.bajajbangladesh.com, you will be directed to that third party’s
website. The fact that we link to a website or present an advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of any such third party’s
privacy or information security policies or practices.
The security of your information is very important to us, but please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%
secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are requested to report any security violations to us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phishing or False Emails
If you receive an email that appears to be from Bajaj Auto or Uttara Motors Limited that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or
other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information. We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the
information or click on the link. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any suspicion.
Bajaj Auto Limited reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. Any change related to this privacy statement will have ‘date of change’ for reference. This is not applicable to any website
Disclosure of Data
Bajaj Auto Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is whenever necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation or if disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of court or authorized agency of Government or other legal process.
- To protect and defend the legal rights or IPR or other properties of Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against any legal liability
Governing Law, Jurisdiction
The courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all matters arising out of, or concerning or incidental to using of this site. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction
of Pune courts (and of the appropriate courts therefrom) and irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which it may have now or hereafter to the jurisdiction of Pune court.
These Terms & Conditions and the Event shall be governed by Bangladeshi law only. Any claim, dispute or lawsuit arising about them or the Event shall solely be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
As you may know, a new European privacy regulation called General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") is in effect from May 25th 2018. Thus Bajaj Auto Limited understands the need of users to reach out to us in case if they
would like to report any security breach noticed or if you would like to review, correct, update, suppress personal information that you have previously provided to us, request you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After getting your message, if required we will get back to you with our analysis and action initiated.“
Terms & Conditions
- "Customer" means any individual / Firm / Proprietorship / Company etc. competent interested in booking of Bajaj motorcycle with a Dealership of Uttara Motors Limited (UML) through online/website form.
- "Dealership" means any person or entity engaged by UML Bangladesh & Bajaj Auto Ltd. (BAJAJ) India for sale and/or service of Bajaj motorcycles.
- "Bike" means any models of Vehicles marketed and sold by the Dealership.
- The pre booking system facility provided on Bajaj Bangladesh website (“Website”) will facilitate the Customer in faster booking of the motorcycle at their convenience.
- The Customer needs to provide accurate information while making online booking and the information shall be in English language only.
- The Customer shall obtain the customer copy (receipt) of the bike order duly stamped at the Dealership.
- Post online booking, the Customer will get a Booking Reference Code and with that the Customer shall contact the nearest Dealership in making the booking, regarding availability of selected variant, balance payment,
delivery details etc. Customer is requested to opt one color choice for a particular variant only.
- For booking, the Customer is required to pay the booking amount as suggested by the dealer.
- The method of payment for the booking is between the dealer and the customer.
- The transactions, booking amount and all other commercial terms such as balance payment, delivery of bike etc., shall be as per the bipartite contractual obligations agreed between the Customer and the concerned
Dealership only. Use of the pre-booking facility shall not render UML or Dealership liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of
after sales or warranty services listed on the Website.
- UML and their dealers reserves the right to reject without assigning any reason, an pre-booking made by a Customer having prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by
Customer with Dealership or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The Customer acknowledges that Bajaj Auto Ltd. and UML will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction or any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond
control of Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- The Customer agrees that the Dealership shall not be deemed to have accepted the booking of the Customer or be bound by the booking until Dealership notifies the Customer of its acceptance of the booking.
- The Customer should contact the Dealership selected by him / her at the time of making the booking for the purpose of taking delivery. The name on which Booking has been made cannot be changed and Dealership will have to
raise a special request with BAJAJ to change Customer name against a Booking.
- Expected date of Delivery of Bike will be confirmed by the Dealership upon receipt of balance sale price from the Customer however the delivery of Bike is subject to availability of Bike at the selected Dealership. In
case, there is a waiting period, the Customer will be informed of the expected date of delivery by the Dealership.
- All the original documents will need to be produced at the time of taking delivery of Bike for verification by the respective Dealership.
- The documents required for registration of the Bike have to be submitted as per the policy, rules and regulations of the transport authority of the Government.
- The booking amount paid by the customer during booking will be adjusted against the final sale price of the motorcycle at the time of delivery and raising invoice by dealership. The customer shall pay balance amount to
dealership to successfully complete the purchase of the motorcycle.
- In case customer requires to finance the vehicle he may contact the dealership to enquire about the prevailing finance scheme and opt one that suits him. In that case the balance amount will be adjusted against the
required down-payment or the balance due.
- Booking once made cannot be cancelled online. In case of reasons for cancellation, the customer must immediately contact the dealership and formally request for refund. If any booking amount and other amount is paid by
the Customer to the Dealership towards the price of the Bike, then the Customer has to claim the said amount from the Dealership and no online transaction shall be made in this regard. Dealer may charge customer, appropriate
cancellation charges or transaction charges which he may have incurred in this case.
- BAJAJ may from time to time offer promotions/ rewards/ benefits for booking of Bike(s) made through this online, for a limited period. The terms & conditions of such promotions/rewards/ benefits will be specified
separately. BAJAJ may withdraw/change the terms & conditions of promotions/rewards/benefits for booking at any time without prior
- All efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on website is correct and up to date, we do not provide any guarantee as to its accuracy and/or completeness and do not accept any liability in this regard.
The models and possible vehicle configurations illustrated may differ from vehicles supplied and are subjected to change in price, design and configuration from time to time. For precise information please contact Dealership
- BAJAJ reserves the right to change the price, model, variants, specifications and features of the Bike as shown on the BAJAJ Website or at the Dealership without any prior notice.
- BAJAJ reserves the right to change or alter any terms and conditions or the process itself without prior notice and may withdraw the offer of online booking without prior notice.
- BAJAJ or Dealership will not be responsible for delay, loss or non- receipt of booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- The online booking is not compulsory, but only optional and voluntary for the interested customers and Bikes can be booked and purchased by the Customer directly at BAJAJ Dealership as well.
- BAJAJ or Dealership would not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of communication by the Customer due to incorrect address or contact details, given in the booking form or any other form of submission not
contemplated herein or otherwise. The Customer booking will be rejected in case of incomplete forms or non-receipt of booking amount.
- BAJAJ assumes no liability whatsoever under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer booking a Bike through the online/website of BAJAJ.
- Delivery is subject to “force majeure” conditions. The term “force majeure” means any circumstances which are unusual, unforeseeable and are beyond the control of BAJAJ and/or UML and /or Dealership concerned, the
consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due bike had been exercised, including but not limited to acts of god, war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, hostilities, political unrest, government action,
industrial dispute, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, sabotage, blockage, embargo, weather conditions, transport strike, fire, flood, typhoon, tempest, drought, short supply of labor, fuel, raw
material, or manufactured produce, or otherwise preventing or hindering the manufacture or delivery of the bike and all similar events beyond the control of BAJAJ.
- Customer further understands that the terms and conditions of sale of the Bike is exclusively between Customer and Dealership only and that UML or Bajaj Auto Ltd., which is operating with the Dealership concerned on
principal to principal basis relationship, is not bound by any such terms in any manner whatsoever.
- Customer hereby expressly consents BAJAJ to store/transfer the personal data (i.e. personally identifiable data) that voluntarily supplied herein and process and use it by BAJAJ as it deems appropriate or shared with its
affiliates, Associates, Dealers, Agencies, auditors, legal advisers, marketing partners, Representatives etc. to contact the Customer through outbound call by Telephone/Mobile Numbers or send SMS or Email for offers,
marketing and/or promotions, product related information, newsletter, market survey, poll, research, study, programs, enquiries about offerings, services and other legitimate purposes. BAJAJ may disclose information if
required to do so by any law enforcing agency.
- All personal data accumulated will be acquired, processed, and used according to the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data for the sole purpose of managing and maintaining BAJAJ’s own
- Although BAJAJ takes reasonable measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, it cannot assure that Personal Data that Customer provides will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent
with the Policy.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold BAJAJ harmless from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of breach of the terms and
rights) by the Customer.
- By accessing, browsing or otherwise using BAJAJ Website for booking Bike, it is assumed that the Customer has read, understood and accepts and agrees to all the terms and conditions mentioned above on the Website and
also gives unconditional consent for being contacted for Products/Services of BAJAJ over telephone/mobile phone/email/sms. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification. Further, by